On one of the most critical steps in the home selling process is the development of a targeted marketing plan for your home. As part of the initial listing process your Realtor should develop a plan that includes the following components.
- A complete and personal market analysis to establish the most effective asking price for your home.
- Detailed description of the property showcasing all the homes attributes and special features to attract the largest number of buyers', and therefore achieve the highest potential selling price.
- A strategy to stage your home so that it has a broader appeal to buyers when they view it.
- Assistance in determining the potential buyers' objections prior to showing the home and advise you on strategies to overcome them.
- Identify all of the qualified buyers' in your Realtors database and inform them that your home is for sale.
- Feature your home on my top ranking web site including mls.ca and the realtors personal website
- A follow up plan to call the Realtors that have showed your property and get feedback from both them and their buyers.
- Make recommendations on your home to make it more appealing to buyers and help it stand out from the other similar homes.
- Place a quality RE/MAX for sale sign on your lawn after listing it for sale.
- Deliver an open house tour for other real estate agents to help promote your property and give you the feed back.
- Distribution of quality custom feature sheets to all the local real estate offices with photos and descriptions.